Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
I don't know.... If someone really wants to do something and has set their mind to it, they'll find a way to do it.

I"m not saying that nothing can be done or that i'm close minded to logical solutions but to think we can create a utopian society is a fallacy. We can't protect everyone from every possible situation. I just don't think it can be done.

I just learned of this incident in 1927 which killed 38 school children...

Seems that crazy is nothing new in this country.
Yes, you are right. we cannot and will not EVER create a utopian society. You are also correct that we can't protect everyone from every possible situation. No matter what solutions we come up with there will surely still be killings and mass murder shootings. But that shouldn't stop us from acting. The perfect should never be the enemy of the good. We may never make it perfect. But we can always make it better.

Let's try to figure out how to make it better. What are your suggestions?
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper