That's what she said...
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
OEM 219M + Stoptech 380mm BBK

So I was driving through a school zone and I smelled something burning. So I pulled over and my front left rotor disc was glowing hot! Not really...8th session the left wheel kept locking up on left hand turns which was really odd (inside wheel???). So I pull in and there's a little bonfire inside of my wheel and the rotor disc is glowing orange...pretty scary looking. OF COURSE...my fire extinguisher is in my 330 (also broken...another story). Thank god for bottled water.

The result...

I asked a BMW Service Manager that was there if it was covered under warranty. He laughed (I asked in a joking manner). What happened was I killed a fresh set of PF01s in 4 days so I was pretty much on the backing plate at that point on the rear side pad...maybe 1 micrometer of pad left. Not to mention I boiled the SRF so bad that it never came back. I decided to install the BBK that I've had laying around for awhile instead of spending $25 to get a new dust boot.

So I just finished installing a Stoptech ST60/380mm front and ST40/355mm rear BBK, yay! I run square rear OEM 219Ms and the ST60s clear the spokes, no problem. But you have about the height of a wheel weight between then top of the caliper and the inside of the wheel. You must stick the wheel weights all the way on the inside of the wheel barrel.

Mike @ The Powdercoater did the work

Sponsored by Momentum BMW #593...We Bleed BMW BLUE!