View Single Post
      12-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #22
thai357sig
First Lieutenant

Drives: M3

One thing to note: I drive my M3 in the same manner as I drive when it had two sets of PS2s, during the summer and even when it is wearing Contis. My car is completely stock. Their is nothing wrong with my alignment, since the issue went away or improved after I put the winter set on. My car tracks straight on level surface, and when I took off he PSSs, I inspected/cleaned them prior to putting them away. They were absolutely evenly worn all around on all four tires. Tischer of Silver Spring put the PSSs on for me and complete an alignment.

Now I will also mention, if I were to drive my M3 like I drive my Camry or Sienna I would never even notice the difference in performance. But this is a high performance sedan with summer performance tires, therefore pushing my equipment closer to the edge of it's capability I am able to experience the difference in performance.