View Single Post
      12-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #15
exmowner
Captain
Rep

Drives: e92 M3\\\

I've been searching for 2 months...

Thanks for everyones input! To give a little background I've decided to SC my e92 m3 and obviously I called Andrew from IND to place my order. BTW IND= Intriguing - Noticeable - Distinguished ! Back to topic my factory 19' 220's just aren't cutting it anymore. First I wanted some LM's but BBS doesn't have the right offsets for our cars. i.e. either factory like or aggressive but nothing in the middle.. I then thought BBS FI but the price tag is about the price of the VT kit so i passed... Lastly I always had the Volks in the back of my mind.

I ordered the wheels in Bronze but I guess somewhere down the road if I really dislike them I can always have them powder coated. Maybe red to match my interior? Will post up pick as soon as I get back from IND witch should be mid January.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarThaL View Post
I tend to be very picky about these types of things and I would recommend against it. It's not that they wouldn't go, it's just that it is an out-of-place color in relation to everything else. You could pull it off if you have the beige interior, however, since it is along the lines of a similar color element.