Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [4.72]
Dinan Intake, Dinan Pulley, OEM E90 M3 full exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Item Interest
Hi All,

Looking to sell my Dinan Intake and Pulley. About 7k miles on the intake and 5k miles on the pulley. I also have my OEM muffler and x-pipe for sale which were taken off the car after around 10k miles.

I am willing to ship the intake and pulley, but the exhaust is for local pickup only. Intake is ready to be sold now, will just have to remove it from the car. Exhaust is also ready for sale. The pulley will not come off the car until my ESS SC is installed at the beginning of the new year.

Dinan Intake: SOLD

Dinan Pulley (will only fit M3's 6/08 - 2013 you will need to purchase a new single-sided belt if you have a prior build date): SOLD

OEM Muffler: $300 local pickup only
OEM X-Pipe: SOLD

Thanks,
Joel

ESS VT2-625 w/ DCT Software | Stack Gauges | 19" BBS FI | Ohlins R&T Coilovers | Dinan CF Strut Braces, & Pedals | Fire Orange Brembo GT 380 F&R w/ Endless Pads | Akrapovic Evolution | Vorsteiner GTS-V Lip, CF Type II Diffuser, & White Piped Floormats | Platte Forme CF Side Skirt Extensions | BMW Performance Seats, CF Spoiler, CF Mirror Covers w/ M5 Paint Scheme, & Performance Steering Wheel w/ Custom White Stripe

Last edited by Jbook; 02-02-2013 at 01:07 AM.