Rep

Drives: 2008 M3

08 E92 M3 6Spd Loaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Or Best Offer
Item Interest
Ok guys I've owned this car for a couple of months and I have enjoyed every minute of it, but life happens and now the car needs to go. I bought it from a dealer in PA, had it shipped here to TX, and have been driving it since. The new exhaust not only looks great, but sounds amazing. Upon arrival to me I took it to BMW and ensured they had the full service history, and had the steering wheel and cover installed. There is a lein with my bank (Navy Fed). Shipping will be at buyers expense. I am willing to drive as far as dallas or houston to deliver the car. Some details:

Price: $38,000 OBO (not interested in trades)
Mileage: 43,688 (as of today)
Color: Silverstone Metallic, with black leather interior and walnut trim.
Vin: WBSWD93578PY40959
Contact info: irish100p at hotmail dot com

Original Factory Options:
-Technology Package
-Rear Park Assist
-Enhanced Premium Sound
-HD Radio
-Sirius
-Iphone 4 integration
-BMW Assist
-Navigation (with updated disc)
-Cold Weather Package
-Premium Package
-Carbon Roof

Aftermarket Items:
Custom Full 3" header back V-banded exhaust with hi-flow cats, and test pipes, completely ceramic coated by my good friends at EMS Powered in Austin.
UUC Short Shift Kit (installed by previous owner, and completely amazing compared to the stock one)
Full interior LED light swap
BMW Performance Alcantara Steering Wheel with Alcantara cover (dealer installed)

Issues:
Small scratch near trunk area from previous owner's luggage
Small rock chip in front window
Rear //M emblem's color is fading
Exhaust is loud during cold startup and has small drone 2k which is gone by 2,300rpm

I definitely enjoy the car, and would love to keep it, but it's time to take care of other things right now. Car will come with stock exhaust and stock shifter setup as well. Feel free to email me with any questions, and thanks for looking.

Very Respectfully,
James O'Hara

Photobucket link
http://s89.beta.photobucket.com/user...3%20For%20Sale

X Pipe

Full exhaust view

Mufflers and tips

Last edited by irish100p; 02-22-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: SOLD!!!!!!