View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #64
808@702
7th BMW, 500th Surfboard

Drives: My girlfriends crazy!

I had a situation once that went down like this. I was spending the night at my girlfriends house. She has a garage with door, but I just parked in the driveway in front of the garage door. We were cooking dinner and I went outside to get something out of my trunk. When I got to my car there were two high school aged kids standing next to my car, obviously up to no good. When they saw me they started walking away and when I called them they ran. I immediately walked around the entire car and fortunately no damage of any kind. Needless to say I pulled my car into the garage and closed the garage door. The next morning when it was time to go to work when I opened the garage door, a large rock was in the driveway and there was a dent in the garage door. Obviously the rock was thrown at the door. I was so pissed! We called the cops because of the damage to the door (she rents the house). The cop who came told me there had been a rash of vehicle vandalism in the area recently. I gave them a description of the kids and that was that. Lucky I went out to my car when I did. Who knows what would have happened. To this day I keep my eyes open for those punks. It is unfortunate but it a lot of times comes down to being in the wrong place at the wrong time.