View Single Post
      08-21-2007, 01:05 PM   #47
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

How is it recorded that Pharoah (Ramsis?) died? In the recordings of the groups of slaves that did build the pyramids, Egyptians may not have recorded them as Jews, but my their national birth origin. Being Jewish does not invoke a national heritage any more than being Islamic, Buddist, or Christian.

En, I'm not sure I have ever heard the story about Noah dancing butt naked and drunk. I'm not the end-all source of biblical text, but I think I probably would have remembered that one.

Jesus often taught about the Jews vs. the Gentiles. There were times when he tried to show via shame that even Gentiles (all us non-Jews, including Romans) could come to beleive without the lifelong religious training, yet the Jewish leaders would not come to beleive in spite of all they had been taught, because they were lacking in FAITH.

FAITH is something completely different than historical proof, and OFTEN goes against what the world may show as logical truth. In speaking of Jesus as teh foundation of Chritianity, "The stone the builders have discarded has become the cornerstone"
UncleWede is offline   United_States