View Single Post
      12-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #23

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
I don't know why this became a bashing thread, I just wanted to put my review on this thread of a product that I believe is top notch. I can careless if people don't like it and think its stupid, I bought it because I was sick of my Technocraft and wanted to replace it with something bette
Good review. I'm very happy with mine which was installed over 6 mts ago. The increased intake sound and mod looks is enough for me to justify having it. Along with the other mods (UDP, Tune and Akra) there is a noticible difference in power, even on track. Here is a link to one of my posted vids which will give readers an idea of the MS Stage 2 sound along with the Akra Evo exhaust. A GoPro Hero2 with external mic (placed under dash) was used. Please excuse the static (noise) which was caused by wind from both open windows hitting mic at the same time.

Akra GT4 / MS Stage 2 / MS UDP / BPM Tune / KW CS / TMS Delrin / ST 380/355 BBK / Cantrell 2.5" Ducts / SR34 Pads / Apex Arc-8 / Hoosier R7's / Mode GT4 Splitter / GT4 Canards / APR GT-250 Wing / Cantrell Half Cage / Recaro Profi / Schroth Profi II-6 / BMW Alcantera Wheel / Cool Shirt / ESS Fire / Aim Solo DL

Last edited by ortho281; 12-04-2012 at 01:42 PM.