Originally Posted by james33
One thing to think about is that you are driving their cars:
- No track insurance needed
- You wreck, it's not on your insurance at all
- It's their tires and brakes and wear and tear
- You get A LOT of seat time. I did the 2 day school and besides about an hour each morning to go over the day, the rest was driving.
- All of the Instructors are EXCELLENT and VERY qualified. The ones I've had at track days have run the gamut from poor to excellent.
I loved it but it was expensive, even with the discount.
Oh - And it included great lodging, a custom painted Snell approved helmet, M school jacket, shirts, caps, all food including alcohol at dinner, and transportation to and from the school from the hotel.