During the installation, we noticed that 2 of the 6 coils were badly corroded - recommending new coils/spark plugs as an extra precaution. Maintenance is key.
After the install was completed, we gave her a quick wash and strapped down on the dyno:
CSL SMG Transmission software was also flashed as an added bonus.
It's been raining here in SoCal for the past week, which explains the 70% humidity figure. Boost is not reaching full potential (should be 7.5lb), so more power is at tap. We may be switching the pulley for a slightly smaller version as per ESS's recommendation to get slightly higher numbers after adaptation.
ESS has simply been more than supportive through the entire installation, even after hours. This IMHO, speaks volumes for the systems.