12-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #49
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerjph View Post
The CSL is without a doubt the best sounding 6 cylinder ever made. And it is in my top 5 best sounding cars ever list.

The 1M was just out classed by everything. That is probably the first and only time that has ever been said. Lol
Most if not all 1M owners would agree with that! That's the one thing that doesn't fit with the rest of such a great car. Soundwise a stock 1M is nothing really special, there is a reason I myself counted 25 different aftermarket exhaust options for the 1M (posted it somewhere), excluding the dps and mid pipes alone; and I am sure there are even more available out there

Even new M135i sounds better than 1M.

From the video, for me: CRT>CSL>GTS but they all are sounding great.

The real point is if I would be forced to pick just one of these cars and stick with it, I would still not hesitate to pick the 1M again...and definitely put an exhaust on it right after and never look back
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.