11-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #15

Drives: E90 ///M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
Funny how op wanted to actually know. I'm assuming you're being sarcastic
Yes man...

Originally Posted by Pontrelli View Post
Waiting on the brand babies to tell you how turtle wax is no good ..

Try it and see if you get a nice result..what ya worried about?
right there with ya.

Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
Meguiars nxt is a good choice. I think using a glaze then wax is a better idea. Popular is cg black light then Pete's 53. Cg just came out with a new wax supposedly just for black cars. They have that wax and black light as a bundled deal
Thanks for the suggestion I'll check out CG's stuff later does the road.

Originally Posted by sensi09 View Post
Depends what you want really. The black box looks to be a 2 part system, cleaner/glaze plus wax. The glaze will fill imperfections rather than correct them and soon be washed away.

Lots of choices out there, but I'd use something like XMT 360 or

Then follow up with a wax

Whatever you use, I'd clay first and anything applied by a machine will prove easier to apply with better results.
Thanks for the suggestions , the XMT looks good, I'll will try this next along with the 845

Originally Posted by eclipsisNA View Post
Some of the best waxes are actually the cheapest ones, like Collinite 915/845. Turtle Wax on the other hand has shown poor durability in tests that I've seen elsewhere.
Thank you for the answer.

But with at those relied... I currently am a fan of Meguiars stuff. (it smells good) and I get great results.

Look how sexy that orange peel is...

But I'm getting bored and want to try something new as I know theres more out there. I just wanted to see where the Turtle Wax Black stuff ranks against fellow forum members and enthusiasts. See if anyone really have tried this amazing box all for $20 bucks.

But I will definitely try the XMT and 845 when i run low on my stuff or perhaps, I'll just get if now...

I will be trying Leatherique Leather Products too... I've seen the results. Amazing!

Thanks you again sensi09 for the suggestion...
Thank you eclipsisNA for answering the question

'08 Jerez Black E90 ///M3
Pics of my Ride