Here's some updated shots of the car. Big thanks to Matt Klinger for the photography an the guys at AUTOcouture and ONEighty for all their help!!
(if i am missing anyone i apologize)
I have made some big changes in the last year including...
- ESS VT1 supercharger w/ upgraded pulley
- P3cars vent gauge
- ADV.1 10.01sl (painted OEM fire orange)
- KW sleeve kit
- Arkym front end
- ONEighty custom headlights
- Recaro sportsers wrapped in Bamboo leather
- BMW performance steering wheel V2 electronic
- RDsport Sways
- CIC conversion (thanks to Mike Benvo)
- Full exterior wetsand
The wheels are being shipped back soon to have them hand brushed. The orange definitely started growing on me, but i love clean and simple and the orange just screams too loud.
Excited to see what 2013 brings.
as always, comments are welcome.
Here are some interior pics