11-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #279
alynM3
Sexual Chocolate

Drives: '12 JB E92

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
Not the same. I ordered a 1x1. This is a 4x4. They're not really available. This one was available cuz a customer cancelled their order
Did you put it on yet? I am going to move forward on molding the diffuser into my bumper and painting body color. Its kind of stupid to trade a new and used diffuser but I did tell you you'd be the first to know...

If you dont want to swap, I will probably just use the diffuser I have which is a shame but I dont feel like finding a different one or dealing with swapping with someone.

It has a few burn marks on the underside near the exhaust which is typical and unnoticeable when on the car. Other than that, its perfect imo.
2012 Jerez Black E92 ZCP - MS Stage II - Custom Molded Challenge GT CF Race Diffuser - Custom Molded Gintani CF Rear Side Skirts - VRS Rep Diffuser Undetray - Custom Molded BMW Performance Splitters - Custom Molded BMW Performance Rear Spolier - RKP CRT CF Front Spoiler - Mode Carbon GTS V2 - Mode Carbon GTS Wing - Megan Racing Exhaust - Satin Black ZCPs - MS 15/12 MM - AiB 4.0 - KW V3 - BC Forged TM-14 - Floss Editiom BBS LM
alynM3 is offline   United_States