Originally Posted by rjd598
I wouldn't. But if someone could find a 12 for $53-55k I'm sure there are people who would snatch but like I said before its probably near impossible to find unless those conditions apply
Well, it's good to wait a few more month on the 2012 model to save some money or just get a 2011 if you can't wait to drive the M3. The deals on the 2012 M3's are not good at all right now. You more likely to get a better deal on the brand new M3 or 2011 model year.