View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 03:37 AM   #33
PayaumShoushaniE92
Private
Rep

Drives: Black E92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvpouldar26 View Post
I think you have to specify what you mean by "better" and "something more", those terms are vague. Do you want something with more adjustability? Remember, no matter what setup you go with, it does not promise an improvement in handling. Just as importantly, you have to have everything setup for your needs, driving style, where you track, etc. Talk to a reputable shop about getting set up properly then dial in final adjustments as you go. I'd definitely specify what you're looking for. A setup with more camber adjustment and more compression/rebound adjustability?

From some of your comments, it seems like you should do some more research on suspension and suspension setup. Higher spring do not necessarily indicate a rough ride, the "comfort" of the drive is also dependent on compression and rebound settings. A car with high rates can still be quite streetable. I'd recommend KW CS, or JRZ RS1's in your price range. In calculating your budget, remember to factor in install and setup costs if you're not installing, corner balancing and aligning your setup yourself.
thank you so much for all of your help man. i appreciate it. would you say that the JRZ RS1's are significantly better than the TCK single or double adjustable coilovers?