View Single Post
      11-25-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
shrimpp5

Drives: e92

Shortly after the wheels were put on, I quickly realized the 4x4 stance was not going to cut it. I had to do something about that snarly wheel gap, so I went back to the trusted guys at EAS and had them lower my car on B&G springs. While I was there, I saw a car with a Challenge Lip and thought it was a good looking piece, so I followed suit and picked one up as well. With the front having such an aggressive look, I decided to even it out in the rear with a BMW Performance Spoiler. Lastly, I saw a local parting out his car, and noticed his uber rare Euro Mevius (by Project Mu) Big Brake Kit going for sale, so coming from the JDM roots, I had to swoop on them for my M3. With that said, this is how the car currently looks:

I also got a bunch of customization coding done, such as the auto accept on the navigation, DVD in motion, eliminating the annoying door chime, and gas warning light at 1/8 tank instead of 1/4 while I was at EAS. Next up is getting rid of those tail lights by replacing them with nice LCI ones, after I take this beast out to Buttonwillow next month

Thank you Tom @ EAS for the incredible service!