View Single Post
      11-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #6
Got my license back!
DJDeez's Avatar

Drives: TransLink
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surrey, BC

iTrader: (1)


Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
My question to the British passport holders in Canada or anyone who knows about this stuff, did you have to fill in the ESTA?
No, never.

Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
If so, how did you get passed the flight # section when travelling by land?
You simply do not fill in the flight information, an officer will be more than happy to let you know which portions will need to be filled in. For the address while in the United States, you enter the details of whichever hotel you will be staying in.

Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Also, do I need to fill an I-94W out before I get to the border or when I'm there?
You will be asked to park your vehicle and go inside. An officer will have you fill out an I-94W form and will take fingerprint/retina scans. You will receive a 90 day visa waiver stapled to your British passport, they will also collect a $6.00USD fee.

Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Do I even need to fill it out?
Yes as the bottom part of the card will be stapled to your passport authorising your permission to enter the country.
aFe cold air intake system (stage 2) ▫ Agency Power cat delete/section 2 midpipes ▫ Agency Power exhaust system ▫ Beltronics STiR Plus ▫ BMW M style (ZHP) weighted short shift knob ▫ CIC iDrive ▫ Clutch pedal spring removal ▫ Coding ▫ Evolve-R tune ▫ Laser Interceptor ▫ LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes ▫ pickyeater334 clutch stop ▫ Rear fog lights (2011 light control switch assembly) ▫ T3 Alpha laser gun protection ▫ Turner Motorsport power pulley kit