View Single Post
      11-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #5
Drives: E90 M3, Cayenne T, 991 GT3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 949
iTrader: (0)

I have just a Canadian PR, and usually I just drive through to the US without any paperwork. Sometimes they ask me to fill in I-94W (the white card), but it's necessary only if the purpose of your visit requires a visa (e.g., moving there for a long time or to work). If you are going just for a trip, I am pretty sure you only need to show up with your passport and have the address of where you are going in case they ask.

Oh, and do not forget to have your PR card to be able to get back to Canada.
MaxL is offline   Canada
Reply With Quote