View Single Post
      11-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #3
Drives: 2011 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Toronto

Posts: 964
iTrader: (0)

Not every Canadian Permanent Resident is allowed into the States. If you requie a visa to get to the States from your country, then you will also need one even if you are a Canadian Permanent Resident
Superfly_M3 is offline  
Reply With Quote