View Single Post
      11-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
NRBRNG
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2009 E92 M3, DCT, SG.

Thunderhill. Joy and tears...

Well, it just goes to show that this (at times risky) sport we participate in should be enjoyed regardless, because shit happens anywhere. After driving for the first time at Thunderhill a weekend or so ago, and a 9 hour drive back to Oregon, the car was put ‘safely’ away in the garage. Below is what greeted me in the morning... 2 bed frames that have been stored for the last 6 years on the ceiling decided to base-jump onto the car. Still, worse shit happens at the track, fortunately not for me.
Before anyone replies... “why did you store something above your car?” Don’t!

Thunderhill for the first time was a blast. Great weather and fast sweepers. There was me and another buddy with his E92 M3, and another track buddy in his very fast and BEAUTIFUL sounding 997.2 GT3 that made the road-trip. Enjoy the clip and take note of the GT3 sounds with its full Akrapovic and MCS shod suspension. It drowns my full Akra completely! Enjoy.
P.S. get yer shit down from the ceiling storage...
Attached Images

MCS 2-way, GC race CP, TMS solid subframe/Diff bushings, RD sway bars, Akra catless GT4, BPM tune, welded half cage/door bars, Recaro Profi's /Schroth 6 pts, Stoptech ST60/ Cobalt XR1/2 race pads, Apex ARC 8's, Yoko A005 slicks, RKP GT4 Splitter, APR GT250 Wing, BMC filter, BW race F CAB's, Dinan R Toe Links, Mini CS battery, Aim DL, Dry-3100 pounds