Originally Posted by leigh
How's the diff going?
Break-in service scheduled for next weds..! Been following break-in procedure to the "T"... Current update:
- Can definetly feel a big difference in the low end pick up, especially out of corners.
- The car actually feels lighter on take-off, like my e46.
- Crusing on the fwy at 100, the RPM is at 4k vs 3.5k stock.
- Averaging at 18.8mpg vs 20.1mpg stock.
- No whining/clicking sound as others have stated. Like stock...
- Throttle is jumpy crusing in 1st. More sensitive... Goes through 1st pretty quick... Have a feeling my tires won't hold-up...
Will update after the break-in..!