View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
Nati Beastcat
Trader!!
Rep

Drives: E55 AMG

Euro modded my bumper + Revinora!

I started getting the E90 ready for next year. This was phase 1 of my winter mod list. A Friend of mine Dave Jacobs had all of the proper tools and skill set to make it happen. He's certified for Mercedes collision/repair and I figured he could handle this little job. He repaired the whole front bumper and shaved the reflectors. I don't know anything about paint but he sent some photo's of the process.

re-installed and added the Revinora street chin lip! Install was quick and easy, fitment was spot on. No double sided tape was used. Just a few self tapping screws into my freshly repainted bumper on the under side and I was ready to go.

Its been in the garage to 2-3 weeks now. I need to get it out for a wash and a nice photo shoot.

Next: Clear bra, Rear diffuser, bmw performance spoiler..
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT