Parting out my M3 as I just bought a GT2. I'll miss my M, especially as it is now. The setup is perfect aesthetically and for the track.
Everything for sale was put on in the last 6 months. Am firm on the prices.
- sold StopTech BBK. 380mm F, 355mm R. Red calipers. Cost me just under $5k. Less than 1k miles on the set. $3.5k.
- soldGround Control Suspension. Front: camber plates, adjuster sleeves, springs, sway bar brackets, and sway bar endlinks. Rear: ride height adjuster and spring. Retailed for $1k. $750.
- pending sale Apex Racing ARC-8. Black. 18x10 all square. Includes TPMS. Less than 3k miles. Cost me $1.3k. In great condition. $900. Have Nitto NT-05's on them. Some life left.
- soldApex Racing EC-7. Black. 18x10 all square. New In Box. Bought them for winter tires then promptly bought the GT2. They literally have never been taken out of the shipping boxes. Paid $1,377. $1.2k.
- availableApex 12mm wheel spacers. Used on my rears with the ARC-8s. Really gave the car an excellent stance. No rubbing. Paid $85. Asking $60.
- sold Turner Motorsports No Holes License Plate Bracket. Link to item. Paid $60. Asking $45.
- sold Headrest camera mount. See a photo here: photo. While it looks like carbon fiber I think it's a CF wrap, not actual CF. Bought this a while back, and have no idea what I paid. Does not come with Contour mount. Asking $50.
All parts are in Seattle. Local pickup is preferred. All parts will be available on 11/22 except for the EC-7s which are sitting in my place unopened.