View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 03:15 PM   #15
Sleeper519
Captain
 
Sleeper519's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 736
iTrader: (0)

Mine has a 5% speedo error with stock wheels and tires. so, 2 mph at 40, 4 at 80, etc. I documented this by one of those radar "Your speed is ___" signs near my house. Now, my track tires are 18s, so that introduces another 2% error for a total of 7%, so when my speedo says 153 at Road Atlanta my gps tells me its really only 143.
__________________

2008 M3 Coupe / DCT // StopTech BBK 380/355 / Pagid RS29 / Motul / Apex Arc-8 / BFG R1S / Ground Control / MS filter / Performance spoiler / BPM tune // Road Atlanta 1:39.80 / VIR Full 2:10.87 / Barber 1:42.20
Sleeper519 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote