Captain

Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby@pyspeed.com View Post
Edward,

We at no time have ever taken advantage of any customer.

Look back at the email communication we had, we Never represented that we would ship Priority USPS. Would you agree? Would you also agree we Never coerced you to pay for the wheel set and shipping charges.
Please don't misrepresent PYSpeed's integrity.

A company has the right to charge any amount for any item. We choose to provide people very low prices on all of our products and this is just one of the reasons why people have purchased multiple items from us. It is the consumer that has to make the decision to purchase the item or service. And you sir had decided to make the purchase and gave us permission to charge your credit card for the amount agreed. The invoice and all email correspondence can be pasted here if you would like.
Our goal is to provide all our customers an enjoyable experience. We are always looking to improve. We would like your input on ways we can improve our customer service. Please let us know.

OK show me the receipt from USPS with my zip code that says $300 for Parcel because you sure had the shipping prices lock down. As a matter of facts I will take the measurements and weight of each box and then go to USPS and calculate shipping from your address to mine and post them on here just to prove to you and the forum community how much USPS actually charges. no matter what you say you know that you over charged me for shipping but yeah you didn't coerced me into buying the wheels you told me were in stock and it took 2 weeks to be shipped and shipped the cheapest way for your company to make more money out of me. Yes every possible chance I get to influence a member not to buy from this company and getting taken advantage of I will do that. I will encourage them not to buy from you period and let them know of my horrible experience with you and this company.