View Single Post
      11-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #19
BMW Fanatic
Banned

Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby@pyspeed.com View Post
From the very beginning we offered to replace the hood but you would not ship the hood back even on our dime. With all of the publicity you have brought PYSpeed, we would still like to offer you a full refund once we receive the hood and we will again offer to pay for the shipping.
Please call 866-207-3722 x1 to arrange this. =)

When you are in San Jose, let's go have some beers and talk about the good things in life.
STOP right there and shut the hell up please and thanks. Normally I wouldn't get sensitive but now you guys have taken it too far. Also, I will forever remember my M3 experience being screwed up because of ARKYM and YOU guys.

Would you drive a car with no hood? NO. Did you actually offer me free shipping to send the hood back? NO.

Has Arkym pussied out and stopped replying to my emails cos they know they're in a bad spot with me right now? YES. Did you try scamming me and telling me it would cost MORE to ship the FREE PDC bumper to the border rather than Canada? YES. (if it was more expensive just to ship it across 2 states then I don't see how you guys had a promo on Arkym products with FREE shipping in the lower 48 states; doesn't leave room for a profit now does it)

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I know you have direct contact with Arkym seeing as you guys are buddies (also, they have NO phone #? SHADY AS F*CK). Tell them to come check this thread out.

You might be able to pull the wool over many people's eyes but right now even if I stop one customer buying a product from you I will be much happier. Spending $$ to get an OEM hood + paint isn't even an issue to me, it's just the fact you guys think you're above everyone else. Possibly worse than ADV1. That's saying A LOT about you guys.

Lastly; thanks for your offer but I do NOT associate with crooks in my world of personal and business life.

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET; YOU SHOULD WRITE YOUR POSTS MUCH MORE CAREFULLY, WHY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH WOULD I PAY $XXX TO SHIP THE HOOD BACK, DRIVE AROUND WITH NO HOOD AND THEN HOPE AND PRAY YOU REFUND ME FOR BOTH SHIPPING AND THE PRICE OF THE HOOD. YOU GUYS HAVE LOST IT.

Last edited by BMW Fanatic; 11-17-2012 at 09:07 PM.
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
Appreciate 0