View Single Post
      11-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #26
Dellort_M3
Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsm918 View Post
Ummmm, think you misunderstood. Rear pads had to be changed because they were thinner (under spec) so getting them free under warranty is not anything exceptional. You make it sound like I am looking for freebees here I did explain to them that I want them to take care of the squeal. I never asked them to change the front pads but common sense would dictate that they should first change the front pads to see if it goes away before they start diagnosing the other more expensive components. What pissed me off was that they were not interested in finding out the cause assuming it could only be the pads which they did not want to cover under warranty.
It would be up here in Canada. Trust me it is exceptional. Had a friend with less than 1k miles on his M and had brake issues. They wouldnt do anything. Friend had to buy new rotors out of pocket.
2011 Alpine White/Fox Red 6MT E92 M3 | Active Stage 2 w/Meth | KW Clubsport | OSS | Challenge Front Lip | Vorsteiner Type 2 Rear Diffuser and Bootlid | Brembo | Recaro | Akrapovic Slip-On | Challenge Race+ X-Pipe | Vossen CV3 | OEM 359M | TE37SL