View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 02:04 AM   #2
WillC310
Lieutenant

Drives: A car

I'd tell you if I could drive my M3.. Right now it's trapped (!) in the garage because the house is getting remodeled and the contractors piled up a bunch of stuff behind it. Bah..

Anyway, I'll tell you what my experience has been so far... First, MS really needs to fix some bugs. I knew this was going to be the case but some of the problems really need to get addressed quickly -- random lockups, phones rebooting, and battery drain problems are probably the top 3 IMO. There also seems to be quite a bit of Bluetooth problems right now so unless you have patience I'd hold off. I had my old Lumia 800 paired up before and I didn't have any major BT problems so I suspect it's just a matter of time before this stuff gets resolved. I did have the phone book not sync up once, but that was after I made some firmware/app updates to the phone. Once I deleted it and re-paired them I never had the problem again.

I've got about a week on the phone now and even with all the problems I really like the phone. I don't see myself going back to an iPhone anytime soon. At first I thought the screen of the L920 was too big, but after a solid day on it, it's fine. When I look at an iPhone now I think it's too small, go figure. If possible, I'd pick up a used/unlocked iPhone and just wait it out a month or two.