11-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #66
KmndntKlink
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1911 View Post
I have a pretty annoying rattle coming from the driver's side door/window area, when I hit bumps or rough'ish road, wind noise as well from the driver's side window and maybe front the front window... It's pretty annoying. I have other's that come and go. Been meaning to have the dealer look at the driver's door, but I'm leery to let them mess with it. I threw some of that 1Z gummi flage (sp?) stick stuff on my seals, but no improvement.

Mine creeks as well when going into driveways, worse when I go in at an angle (which I have to do some places to prevent scraping).

I have a small area of fairly deep scratches (in different directions) on the left rear corner of my sunroof, they haven't gotten worse, but I've yet to figure out how they got there.
I get this exact same issue. I hear it coming from the B pillar on my e92. I had them look at ti while they put winters on and they replaced & reseated a vacuum pump. This did not solve the issue, the rattle just sounds different now. Just like other people here, it gets less and less pronounced when it warms up but you can still hear it sometimes if you listen carefuly and turn sharply/pull some g's on a highway ramp for example.