Major
Germany

Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone Chris View Post
On a positive note, I have to give props to Tischer BMW and IND. they had my parts shipped out APO the same day, and I received them 5 days later in England. Since I'm currently in Germany my wife calls me and tells me why I'm receiving parts from BMW even before I take delivery of the actual car. The downside of the customs form is that hey put down a value. So now I owe the wifey something. Lol.

On average I have 1-2 pkgs shipped APO every month. Whether it be Afganistan, Saudi, UK, or whatever other country. I've never had one lost. The Military Mail System is very reliable.
Yeah Bro I know what you mean! My car is not built yet it will be by the end of the month or begining of December and I already ordered wheels, winter tires and paddle shifters for it! The wife tells me the same thing. I know that theres good sponsors here that will ship fast and are reliable this is why I buy from the sponsors on here, but they all need to realize how much more business they will get if shipping charges to APO AE are fair.