manari06
Captain

Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone Chris View Post
On a positive note, I have to give props to Tischer BMW and IND. they had my parts shipped out APO the same day, and I received them 5 days later in England. Since I'm currently in Germany my wife calls me and tells me why I'm receiving parts from BMW even before I take delivery of the actual car. The downside of the customs form is that hey put down a value. So now I owe the wifey something. Lol.

On average I have 1-2 pkgs shipped APO every month. Whether it be Afganistan, Saudi, UK, or whatever other country. I've never had one lost. The Military Mail System is very reliable.
Yeah Bro I know what you mean! My car is not built yet it will be by the end of the month or begining of December and I already ordered wheels, winter tires and paddle shifters for it! The wife tells me the same thing. I know that theres good sponsors here that will ship fast and are reliable this is why I buy from the sponsors on here, but they all need to realize how much more business they will get if shipping charges to APO AE are fair.
manari06 is offline   Germany