Originally Posted by dapopa9
Update on my order. So as mentioned earlier they sent me the wrong ones just like everyone else. I used the 'Report a Claim' and 'Contact Seller' features in my Amazon account...filled out both saying the wrong item was sent.
Today(1 day later) the seller B2C sent me an email saying the correct plugs are in the mail and they sent me a prepaid postage slip to send the incorrect ones back. I will keep you all posted on how it works out.
LOL I did NOT receive a prepaid postage slip..i had to cover the cost myself/ I went ahead and ordered a backup set. They arrived this evening. The UPS guy delievered them at his usual time 5:30 right as I was getting ready to start the plug change.
Next post will detail....