Originally Posted by BMWNTHZST
You sound just like me
If I could afford it I'd buy and gut an E9X for the track.
That thought crosses my mind daily. If I didnt have the frozen paint job I just might! Should have kept the E90 maybe.
I will just have to be patient and wait for the next car to come in.