Originally Posted by etrillan
Definitely going to get an M3 by the end of the year. Either going to lease then buy out at the end, or get the M4. Here's what I got:
2013 M3 Coupe
Due at signing: $4500
10K/year.... 36 mo
I don't drive much for work.. 10K is more than enough for me.. I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger now or wait to see what December has to offer?! no lease hater postings pls.
amazing deal! an f30 328i m performance package in canada is 928$ with 10 000 down! m3 beats that any day!