Thread: Lemon Law...
View Single Post
      11-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #7
HeartMD
Captain
 
HeartMD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CT

Posts: 653
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3crit View Post
i have recently spoken to a LL laywer in my state and it came to be 3 or more times in the shop and/or a certain number of days combined. so i am elegable but i just wanted to see what people on here thought of the situation ie: "fuck it ill get a new car" or "ill just deal with it because its no $$ out of pocket."
Honestly, If I were you I would just opt out and get a new car. It seems like you have already made up your mind (as would I) that this is going to be a "problem car." Since I absolutely love my M, I would opt for the option of just getting a new car, though It would mean a few months wait time if you are ordering. I wouldnt take one off the lot unless it was exactlly how I wanted it and I would assume that all payments while the car is not in my possession will be covered by BMW.
best of luck.
__________________
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)

Last edited by HeartMD; 11-07-2012 at 03:21 PM.
HeartMD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote