Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 401FlaGATOR View Post

Boy you love graphs..

Someone get me a magnifying glass, i'm not seeing it..

Just pray you have a job now, and pray you don't lose it, you probably won't find another one til August 2013.

I'm sure the 20+ million unemployed are buoyed by Mayor Bloomie's rag today.

That's it for me.. Congratulations on the win, hope you soon experience the foolishness of your choices firsthand.

Welcome to the new Democratic dictatorship, I don't see a Republican being relevant from here on out unless they sell out their ideals and join up like Bloomie and Christie..

Just like my mother realized when she supported Castro in the beginning with her own idealism soon too you guy will come to realize the error of your decisions last night. I will be fine.. I hope the rest of you can say the same thing 4 years from now.
Calm down. This country is always changing, but it isn't coming to an end. Obama is not Castro and the U.S. is not Cuba. We still live in a democracy with divided government and contrary to your delusional fantasy the president is not a dictator and none of that will change, even in the next 4 years.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper