View Single Post
      11-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #17
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

Drives: e90 325i ZSP Monaco Blue Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
There's too much saltiness to even reply point by point. I had to highlight the funny parts of your post and post some goodness.

And this graph is old. Obama has created net jobs while GW Bush had negative net jobs (over 8 years). But, I'm sure you voted for him, twice. Not to mention that the large amount of Obama job losses happened his first month or two, and were not reflective of timing and not of anything he did or didn't do.

Boy you love graphs..

Someone get me a magnifying glass, i'm not seeing it..

Just pray you have a job now, and pray you don't lose it, you probably won't find another one til August 2013.

I'm sure the 20+ million unemployed are buoyed by Mayor Bloomie's rag today.

That's it for me.. Congratulations on the win, hope you soon experience the foolishness of your choices firsthand.

Welcome to the new Democratic dictatorship, I don't see a Republican being relevant from here on out unless they sell out their ideals and join up like Bloomie and Christie..

Just like my mother realized when she supported Castro in the beginning with her own idealism soon too you guy will come to realize the error of your decisions last night. I will be fine.. I hope the rest of you can say the same thing 4 years from now.

Last edited by 401FlaGATOR; 11-07-2012 at 11:59 AM.