View Single Post
      11-07-2012, 09:41 AM   #23
CSanto
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by erm324 View Post
The rattles in my car have become extremely noticeable after I returned my exhaust back to stock (previously was running a full catless setup that was extremely loud so I could never really hear any of these subtle sounds inside the cabin). I never really noticed any noises until now, and my patience is growing really thin to say the least. I have a TERRIBLE rattle coming from directly in front of me, it almost sounds as if the winshield/dashboard is rattling (it is progressively getting worse). I also have another rattle coming from my rear seats at times. I do not know what to do because its the little things like this that is making me grow to hate the car - do you think the dealer would take a look at this, or probably simply dismiss it? I need to get this fixed I want to pull my hair out everytime I hear my dashboard/winshield creak - its intolerable

I'm with you. Thats why I want to fix these things, or learn how to fix them. I've had the car for 4 years. I've taken great care of it, I'll keep it for another few years if I can fix these few nuances that bother me.