flipm3
E46 + E90

Drives: E46 M3 + E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I know that if your cost is for example 3k you tag on 3times that which is 9k and totals up to 12k then you have costs like facility, tune labor , advertisement , future R&D & cars which in ESS's case they purchase to test on ( not fan boy'ing just laying out facts ) . Basically I say this in defense of all tuners " it's not easy running/operating a company " theirs a lot involved , I should know I run one !
Then ...... When you and the community recognize a good solid product you play with your price ... That nature of business !
Some work on volume some on fine and select clientele....

But nonetheless it's good to see solid competition as that drives the price Down
As much as I love getting great deals on things and for as cheap as possible, haha, I couldn't agree with you any more! It's not easy running a business, especially with one that requires A LOT of investment in product development.

I really think for the power and performance that ESS' kits provide, it is fairly priced. Especially the the ESS VT1-585!! It's near the price of some exhausts or wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriston View Post
So when is the cost coming down on the E9X platforms?
I could be wrong, but I think ESS Tuning has been doing some nice price cuts on all their kits! I think that for the kind of power you make with their product, it is fairly priced. Maybe when the F80 M3 comes out, we will see even more price cuts. As Roman@ESS mentioned, it took years for the E46 M3 kits to have their prices adjusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
Well stated Alex, took the words out of my mouth

Why can't we all play nice
Thanks man