View Single Post
      11-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #335
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: e90 325i ZSP Monaco Blue Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
contrary to what you may hear on fox news, not all muslims want to establish sharia law
i'm totaly against it. I think it was a set of rules for a different time.
just like there are a lot of passages in the bible that would shock anyone living in todays time

" When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

so both christians and muslims have things in their holy books that are better ignored today, as i am sure the Jews do as well.

and i have no problemn with birth control, birth control is not banned in islam.
as fas as i know, birth control is ok in Christianity as well?
no?
Don't appreicate the condescending tone my friend in your reference to Fox news, I watch all new including Morning Joe on MSNBC, and Fox on Benghazi should be commended. The other three ABC, CBS, NBC, are the equivalent of Woodward and Bernstein helping Nixon with the coverup of Watergate. You should watch it some time instead of following the "group think".

But I can commend you on your thinking with regard to Sharia, I too agree that the Bible is mostly some primitive thinking mixed in with some really true wisdom but nothing that should be taken literally. I think a good Muslim, a good Buddhist, a good Christian, whom respect each other and are men for each other will bring us all salvation if it truly does exist.