View Single Post
      11-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #10
incantana
Captain

Drives: TiAg 330i; 08 Yam R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrovr View Post
I love the debate that is light on facts but on heavy on insinuation as if you think you won something.

Did you read the CR? Obviously not. The funding was to stay either at current levels or lower from the last appropriations. That more Democrats voted for it than Republicans is EXACTLY the point I made to refute Xbook's faulty premise that Republicans voted to defund the State Department's request for Security.

And since you like to deflect the argument, stick to what's germane. The State dept. official testified under oath that the budget had ZERO impact on security decisions for the Embassies/Consulates.

Facts suck for you don't they?

Liberals do not make decisions based on fact. They make decisions based off emotion and feel good positions. The only time they use "facts" is when they THINK it will support their emotionally chosen stance. Typically these facts are taken completely out of context or are just plain incorrect.

Liberals see failure as a success. If someone had good intentions but their execution fell short or their ideas fail, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters to liberals is the motive behind the action. Not the action itself. Results do not matter to them. Only effort.