View Single Post
      11-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #17

Drives: 2013 Audi RS5 & 08 M3 E93

Garage List
2008 E93 M3  [5.00]
2013 Audi RS5  [5.00]
True and I completley agree with you but I had my share with muscle cars had 2 Camaros and a Corvette. I don't know why but I'm not into 2 seater anymore may be because I had the Vette at young age! I test drove 911S 2 weeks ago but for 112K No way!!!!!!!!.. I'm sold on the way the RS-5 looks however it will mean nothing if it doesn't drive as good as it looks...
Originally Posted by jphughan View Post
If you're keeping the M3, IMHO you'd have more fun going for something that offered more of a difference in driving experience: Cayman or 911 of some sort, Corvette or muscle car, or even a Subaru BRZ. Drove the BRZ recently and honestly in some ways liked it more than my M3; it's way down on power (though that should be fixed with FI soon enough), but it felt so perfect in the turns that I just didn't care -- plus weighing A THOUSAND POUNDS LESS than the M3 helps. Could be turned into a very capable track car relatively cheaply, probably with a total cost less than a new RS5.

Anyway, better to have two different experiences in two different cars than two similar cars. That's my 0.02.