11-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
king-rb

Drives: E46 M3

D-Force LTW5's 18x9.5 et35 square

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Selling my set of square D-Force 18x9.5 et35 track wheels, with Nitto NT01's 275/35/18. These wheels have only been my track/autocross wheels, so no curb rash on them. They are also straight with no bends etc. They are the anthracite finish, weighing 18.8 lbs each.

The tires have 6 track days on them, and 3 autocross events. This is my third set of NT01's, and I've been able to run them down to the bare minimum (cords), while they still maintain a decent amount of grip. I'm not recommending that you take them out to the track for multiple days, but they do have a bit of life left, definitely for autocross. I have also flipped the tires for even wear after my last track day, which i've done with my other sets of NT01's. This prevents premature cording of the edges :thumbsup2: All tires are dated 45-11

Wheels will come with brand new D-Force centercaps, which have never been installed.

Prefer to sell them as a set, with tires, since I most likely will not be mounting the tires on my other track wheels.

Asking $850 and located in San Diego