View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #79
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General

Drives: metrocard

Lets get one thing straight right away....
Anyone who thought that the country would be up and running like the Clinton days after y just one term, is grossly uninformed, insanely delirious, or has one hell of an imagination.

Here is my motive for casting my vote....
I believe in progression, and I simply do not see that with Romney at the helm of this country. It's plain and simple. People here talk about how this is the greatest country in the world and how we are a prime example of how the world should be run. Sorry, that's a load of bull. News flash: this isn't the greatest country in the world. In fact, our education numbers say we're far from it.
Thinking in retrospect of how bad this country really became, and how we were viewed by other countries really made me feel pretty low about being an American. Yup. I said it. And I feel terrible because I know how many members on here have served for us and risked there lives for us. The last thing they should think is that it was all for nothing.
However, all the numbers, be it jobs, real estate, growth- everything is going in the right direction.
As I said, I believe in progression. I believe science and education should be two of the top priorities because with it, we get jobs. Maybe not as many in existing fields, but in new fields, created because of that very same education and science.
I feel that ( not republicans in general but) conservatives are dangerous to the country. They do not believe in progression. I'm sorry but electing a black man in 2008 to run the United States of America was probably the most progressive thing this country has seen in a long time. And the crazy thing is, now when we have the opportunity to give him another 4 years to keep doing what he is doing, the numbers show he is actually doing a pretty good job.
The way is see it is this: he may not have gotten done everything that he said was going to get done, but with everything going in the right direction, pulling the plug now would be a waste to what has been done so far.
Anyone who thought that the country would be up and running like the Clinton days after just one term, is grossly uninformed, insanely delirious, or has one hell of an imagination.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......