I'll chime in here. I have a complete M3 suspension conversion including M3 style rear dampers.
0. Which kit do you have? - JRZ RS1 fixed-height with AC Schnitzer M3 springs, Ground Control M3 camber plates, track alignment, BFG R1 tires.
1. When was the kit installed? - June 2012
2. How often do you track? 10-15 days/year (15 days on the JRZs)
3. Run group? BMW CCA Green/Advanced
4. Any major issues? Rebuilds? No issues. Solid performance through and through, I am thinking about upping the gas pressure on the damper at some point.
5. Other minor issues? - N/A
6. Would you recommend it to others? - For track junkies yes, these will transform the car. I thought they felt good driving home after I got them installed but when I got to the track I said "wow". Always a smile on my face. I know exactly what the tire's contact patch is doing on the track. Just fantastic damping.
2011 BMW E92 335i, 6MT, M Sport, Le Mans blue - Michelin PSS, Quaife LSD, JRZ RS Pro, JRZ camber plates, Eibach ERS, full M3 susp, custom toe arms, Powergrid end-links, brake ducting, SS brake lines, UUC SSK, ETS FMIC, ER CP, Perf. Exhaust, work by VAC Motorsports in Philly