View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
etrillion
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 237
iTrader: (1)

M3 Lease - should I pull the trigger???

Definitely going to get an M3 by the end of the year. Either going to lease then buy out at the end, or get the M4. Here's what I got:

2013 M3 Coupe
AW//FR (duh)
ZCP
Navi
Heated Seats
Comfort Access

Due at signing: $4500
Monthly: $755
10K/year.... 36 mo

I don't drive much for work.. 10K is more than enough for me.. I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger now or wait to see what December has to offer?! no lease hater postings pls.

***EDIT
Pulled the trigger at $680/mo !

Last edited by etrillion; 11-14-2012 at 12:14 PM.
etrillion is offline  
0
Reply With Quote