Past: On previous '08 E90
0. Which kit do you have? Moton Street Sport (Version 2)
1. When was the kit installed? 3 years ago, on Car for 2 years
2. How often do you track? 15-20 days per year
3. Run group? Advanced\Instructor
4. Any major issues? Rebuilds? No
5. Other minor issues? Endlink Tab broke, apparently I am only one to experience this. Part was replaced quickly and easy fix. Only other complaint would be that "clicks" are not as positive as i would have liked (really had to pay attention, especially when shock was cold)
6. Would you recommend it to others? Definitely, loved this kit and still miss it. Although there are more options available today so would also consider MCS and AST if I was to go to a full coilover kit again.
Current: '12 E92 with EDC(DDC)
I currently have the Dinan Coilover kit (really a Sleeve Over). Have run it for 1 track day and so far am impressed. Not issues so far and ride is very compliant on and off the track. Went with this kit to retain EDC as already have a deposit on another car and dont plan to keep this car long term. Will further update when appropriate.