Help me please.
I am sure there are others in the same boat as me.
I am an M3 fan. I am not a speculator. I cannot wait to get my hands on a new car and placed my order 3 years ago and have been gradually ramping up the excitement ever since....but
Although I can afford the car initially I am not sure I can afford to take a big hit if the residuals turn out to be crappy. Whereas I was looking at a car in the new year, I have now been offered a Dec car from another dealer with a quick call - are people dropping off the list, or are others holding orders for the dct?.
I had hoped to run the car for 6mths and enjoy being one of the first to enjoy it for minimal hit come mid next year.Now I'm not so sure. I also think BMW have put the price too high because with the usual required extras the car costs £55000. Looking around thats a 55 plate 911 which is a fairly safe bet.
Some thoughts would be helpful as I have to spec up tomorrow!