[quote=RLDZHAO;12913326]Just wanted to start a thread and collect some feedback on the durability and performance of various aftermarket suspension kits.
Some questions to consider:
0. Which kit do you have? KW Clubsports
1. When was the kit installed? April 11
2. How often do you track? They have seen about 30 days
3. Run group? Advanced
4. Any major issues? Rebuilds? No. Canary chirp on rough roads only.
5. Other minor issues? None really, except as speeds and times get better, the tires are starting to take the strain more and their life is pretty short these days...Yoko slicks. Might need to go MCS for next season...
6. Would you recommend it to others? definately for moderate towards heavy tracking.
SG, DCT- Diffsonline 3.62 triple ramp.
MCS 2-way, TMS solid subframe/Diff bushings, RD sway bars, DO88 Coolers (DCT, RAD, PS, OIL) Akra catless GT4, BPM tune, Hans Recaro/Schroth 6 pts, Stoptech ST60/40, Cobalt XR2/4 race pads, Apex ARC 8's, Yoko A005 slicks, RKP GT4 Splitter, APR GT250 Wing,BW race F CAB's, Dinan R Toe Links, Mini CS battery, Aim DL, Dry-3100 pounds